About your therapist
My name is Marion Gray and I work as a Counsellor, Transformational Life Coach and Analytical Hypnotherapist.
As well as my many other qualifications (see the Gallery of Professional Qualifications page), I hold the Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma in Analytical Hypnotherapy (Merit Pass). This is the guarantee of a properly qualified Hypnotherapist in the UK.
I also hold a Diploma in Counselling (which is accredited by the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy) and I am an Accredited Professional Registrant Member of the National Counselling Society and a registered member of the British Association of Counsellor and Psychotherapy. I am also a registered practitioner on the General Hypnotherapy Register and a member of COSCA.
I founded Equilibrium For Life in 2013 and provide effective help and support for many problems which can be helped by Counselling, Life Coaching and/or Analytical Hypnotherapy and related techniques. These include anxiety and panic attacks, weight control, stopping smoking, stress, depression, anger management, relationship issues, trauma, bereavement, loss and change to name but a few.
I guarantee that I will:
- Listen to you, treating your ideas and issues seriously and treating you with dignity and respect.
- Build up a relationship of trust with you. I promise that everything you say will remain in the strictest confidence.
- Work with you to achieve the best possible results in the shortest possible time. I promise not to take money from you by treating you unnecessarily.
- Teach you how to help yourself. My aim is to make you independent of therapy, so I will give you tools and techniques to help you heal yourself and you will leave therapy with the resources to help you in your future life.
- Take your feedback seriously- I aim to base all my treatments on evidence, so if something is not working for you I will change it.
A Counselling/ Life Coaching and/or Analytical Hypnotherapy session will generally last for 50-60 minutes and the amount of sessions you require will depend on your individual response to therapy. However, it is recommended as good practice to attend a minimum of 4-6 sessions initially and for some people this will be more than enough.
A commitment to an agreed number of sessions will be included in a contract signed by us both during your initial half price no obligation face to face, (online during the COVID-19 situation) consultation.
An initial consultation session is at the reduced cost of £20 per person and £25 per couple.
Session fee £40 (per individual) and £50 (per couple) thereafter.
All fees are payable in advance of a session by bank transfer during the COVID-19 situation before the start of a session.
Limited evening appointments may be available at no extra charge.
Always consult a medical doctor regarding any illness, injury or condition or before beginning any new diet or exercise programme. I am not medically qualified. I do not claim to diagnose or treat any medical condition, illness or injury. My service/therapy compliments and does not seek to replace general medicine.