About your therapist
My name is Marion Gray and I work as a Counsellor, Transformational Life Coach and Analytical Hypnotherapist.
As well as my many other qualifications (see the Gallery of Professional Qualifications page), I hold the Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma in Analytical Hypnotherapy (Merit Pass). This is the guarantee of a properly qualified Hypnotherapist in the UK.
I also hold a Diploma in Counselling (which is accredited by the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy) and I am an Accredited Professional Registrant Member of the National Counselling Society. I am also a registered practitioner on the General Hypnotherapy Register and COSCA.
I founded Equilibrium For Life which operates from my premises in Carnoustie. I provide help and support for many problems which can be helped by Counselling, Life Coaching and/or Analytical Hypnotherapy and related techniques. These can include anxiety and panic attacks, weight control, stopping smoking, irritable bowel syndrome, stress, depression, anger management, trauma, bereavement and loss and change to name but a few.
I guarantee that I will:
- Listen to you, treating your ideas and issues seriously and treating you with dignity and respect
- Build up a relationship of trust with you. I promise that everything you say will remain in the strictest confidence
- Work with you to achieve the best possible results in the shortest possible time. I promise not to take money from you by treating you unnecessarily
- Teach you how to help yourself. My aim is to make you independent of therapy, so I will give you tools and techniques to help you heal yourself and you will leave therapy with the resources to help you in your future life
- Take your feedback seriously- I aim to base all my treatments on evidence, so if something is not working for you I will change it
A Counselling/ Life Coaching and/or Analytical Hypnotherapy session will generally last for 50-60 minutes and the amount of sessions you require will depend on your individual response to therapy.
It is recommended as good practice to attend a minimum of 4-6 sessions initially and for some people this will be enough.
A commitment to an agreed number of sessions will be included in a contract signed by us both during your initial no obligation face to face consultation.
An initial consultation session is at the reduced cost of £20 per person and £25 per couple.
Session fee £40 (per individual) and £50 (per couple) thereafter.
All fees are payable in advance of a session by cash at the start of the session or via bank transfer.
Evening appointments are available at no extra charge.
Always consult a medical doctor regarding any illness, injury or condition or before beginning any new diet or exercise programme. I am not medically qualified. I do not claim to diagnose or treat any medical condition, illness or injury. My service/therapy compliments and does not seek to replace general medicine.