(PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO THE COVID-19 SITUATION THERE ARE NO FACE TO FACE THERAPY SESSIONS AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME. HOWEVER, EFFECTIVE ONLINE CONSULTATIONS AND THERAPY SESSIONS ARE AVAILABLE.)
Equilibrium For Life
A Balanced Life Is A Better Life!
A Professional Counselling, Life Coaching & Analytical Hypnotherapy Service
(Clicking on the photo will take you to my Facebook Business page)
Counselling/Life Coaching (Transformative Life Coaching) and/or Analytical Hypnotherapy can help to address the difficult areas of your life. This might include loss and change e.g. the end of a relationship, career change, change in health, etc unresolved bereavement/grief, anxiety, depression, anger, stress, low self worth, work/life imbalance and/or feeling stuck and dissatisfied with your life.
Whilst family and friends can be a great source of support it’s not always easy to confide in those closest to you. At times like these, talking to someone who is not personally involved can make a big difference.
As a highly qualified and experienced professional therapist, I can give you an opportunity to think about and talk about yourself in a way that you can’t do with family or friends. You will be given a time and a place that is just for you to talk about the things that are troubling you and preventing you from enjoying your life. I will help you to overcome blocks and problems that are holding you back, improve your relationships, build your confidence and self esteem, enjoy well-being and contentment in all aspects of your life.
You can be confident that you will be listened to without judgement and given help to make the changes you want to make to your life and improve your overall well being.
As your Counsellor/Life Coach and /or Analytical Hypnotherapist, I will act like a psychological mirror in which you will be able to see yourself more clearly and understand yourself better.
I will help you to find unique strategies that will enable you to make the changes you want to make in your life using a variety of effective therapeutic tools and techniques. These changes will improve your overall mental wellbeing and your general health.
Whilst Counselling/Life Coaching is available to all ages, I am particularly experienced in working with children (age 8 and over) and young people.
I am a highly qualified and experienced integrative therapist.
Being an Integrative Counsellor/Life Coach and Analytical Hypnotherapist means that I don't just use one therapeutic approach. I have sound knowledge and a wealth of experience of using a wide variety of theories, styles and approaches such as: Cognitive Behavioural; Solution Focused Brief Therapy; Transformational Life Coaching, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Personal Construct Psychology with a Person Centred approach.
I am an Accredited Professional registered member of the National Counselling Society (NCS) and Member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP) and as such I abide by the ethical framework of the NCS and BACP.
I am also a registered member of the General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR) and COSCA (Counselling & Psychotherapy in Scotland)/
My qualifications include:
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy Diploma- Centre of Excellence Online (Accredited by International Association of Neuro Linguistic Programming and Coaching (IANLPC) and the International Alliance of Holistic Therapists
- Advanced Certificate in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)-Chrysalis Courses (Accredited by The National Hypnotherapy Society)
- Diploma in Analytical Hypnotherapy (Accredited by the General Hypnotherapy Register)-HypnoPerth, Scotland
- Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling- (Accredited by the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy) Queen Margaret University/The Peter Bowes Consultancy
- Specialist Certificate in Solution Focused Practice-BRIEF, London
- Specialist Certificate Cyberculture- Online Therapy/Coach Institute
- Certificate of Life Coaching ("It's All About Results"-Transformative Coaching)-Ali Campbell Coaching
- Post Qualifying Certificate in Counselling Children and Young People-Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh